The Willows aims to:
- Provide a happy, safe, warm and stimulating environment for all children to play, learn and develop freely in a home from home environment.
- Help children to develop responsibility for themselves and their actions and to become competent, confident, independent and co-operative individuals.
- Encourage children to have a positive attitude and respect for both themselves and other people through developing and encouraging positive relationships with others.
- Promote a positive relationship with parents/carers and work in partnership with them to provide high quality play and care for their children.
- Offer inclusive services that are accessible to all children in the community.
The Willows is committed to meeting the needs of the children’s parents and carers by:
- Listening and responding to their views and concerns.
- Keeping them informed of our policies and procedures, including opening times, fees and charges, and programmes of activities.
- Sharing and discussing their child’s achievements, experiences progress and friendships, along with any difficulties that may arise.
- Facilitating the sharing of information through formal and informal communication.